Thursday, September 8, 2011

There's a 1st time for everything!

So..this is my first time to blog.  YAY!  Every day something happens and I think, “Man, if I had a blog that would be a awesome post!”  So, I’m gonna try it.  Hopefully, I’ll stick with it and can even use it as a kind of scrapbook of our lives.

We live in East Asia, so life is never normal, as we know it.  Life is an adventure and are so glad we are being able to live all over the world.  We didn’t choose to just pack up and move over here for no reason, though.   We have been called.  There is no other reason I could move so far away from our family & friends!  I miss them more than they will ever know. 

We left the wonderful “Land of Good & Plenty” about 2 years ago and life has been crazy ever since.  Our days are filled with strange smells, strange looks, strange foods, etc.   (Well, strange to us anywayJ)  And I’m sure the reason we get the strange looks are because WE’re strange to them!  But it is fun and challenging, ya know.  I’m glad we’re here, we have an awesome purpose, and we’re never alone.  Right now we are continuing to tackle this incredibly hard language.  My hubby is awesome at speaking & hits all the right tones yeah, he’s the bomb.com.  (yeah, I did just say that. J) I’m really proud of him and he’s such an encouragement to me.  Braidynn is also A-mazing at speaking.  She sounds better than both of us! We really do enjoy studying the language and love trying to speak it.  It’s an amazing feeling to go to another land and learn the language and culture to share truth. J

I hope to write on here regularly, but I might need you guys to encourage me!  K, that’s it for today as it’s time to feed my little one.    DISCLAIMER:  FYI, I’m a big dork and love having FUN and being CRAZY.  So my posts may be weird, but it’s just me being me.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment